JAG Physical Therapy offers CPR Certification classes
Why Learn CPR?
- Nearly 383,000 out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrests occur annually
- Many victims appear healthy with no known heart disease or other risk factors
- Failure to act in a cardiac emergency can lead to unnecessary deaths
- Effective bystander CPR provided immediately after sudden cardiac arrest can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival
- Instructor-led, hands-on class
- Adult, child and infant CPR and AED use (First Aid available upon request)
- Up-to-date information reecting 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
Contact your local JAG Physical Therapy office for more information.
A minimum of 10 people are required in order to enroll in our CPR certification course