Fairfield, NJ 07004
Physical Therapy in Fairfield, NJ
Fairfield, New Jersey is a small, thriving community of just over 7000 residents. Fairfield has a wide variety of parks where residents enjoy running the tracks and other athletic activities. Fairfield is home to the Fairfield Public School District where students experience a wide variety of athletic activities. Located in Essex County, Fairfield is broken up by Route 46 and Route 80. Residents of Fairfield have easy access to New York City and the rest of New Jersey. Unfortunately, athletics sometimes cause injury. Fortunately, the community of Fairfield, NJ has access to some of the best physical therapists in the country at JAG.
Our Fairfield, NJ Physical Therapy location offers rehabilitation, physical therapy, nutrition counseling, and a wide array of fitness services and programs in Fairfield. This convenient location allows us to serve the wonderful community of Fairfield and its surrounding areas.
Essex County, NJ Physical Therapy Services
Prevention of injury in Fairfield, NJ:
Stop an injury before it even happens! This preventative health program is highly encouraged among employers to keep their employees safe and healthy and to avoid costly (and painful) injuries.
Post-Operative Care in Fairfield, NJ:
After a surgery, our experts in Fairfield will help you get back on your feet.
Rehabilitation in Fairfield, NJ:
Our individualized approach to rehabilitation will help you gain strength, mobility, and endurance.
Nutritional Counseling in Fairfield, NJ:
Speak with a professional nutritionist to develop a plan that will get you feeling great.
Fitness Services in Essex County, NJ:
Want to start a workout routine, but don’t know how? JAG Physical Therapy in Fairfield, NJ will get you started.
Massage Therapy in Essex County, NJ:
Sore and tight muscles may cause injury. Our massage therapy in Fairfield is perfect for relieving tension.
We also offer several specialized programs for women, athletes, employers, and more. JAG Physical Therapy in Fairfield has an individualized approach to care that you will not find anywhere else. We take the time to learn about your level of activity and goals to develop a treatment plan that will get you back to your daily activities safely. Our programs include:
- Physical Therapy for TMJ in Fairfield: You don’t have to suffer with the pain of TMJ. Our expert techniques will help you strengthen your jaw and joints.
- POET and FCE testing in Fairfield: Reduce the risk of injury on the job with these testing services.
- Women’s Health Programs: Pregnant in Fairfield? Going through menopause? Our women’s health programs will help you deal with all the changes in your body to increase comfort.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Address symptoms related to vertigo and dizziness with vestibular physical therapy in Fairfield.
- Golf Fitness Program: Improve your swing, game, or fix injuries relating to your golf game.
- Fairfield Graston Technique
- Education series in Fairfield
Call the offices of JAG in Fairfield, New Jersey today to learn more! We can be reached at (862) 702-3420, or fill out a contact form to have someone put in touch with you. Our convenient location in Essex County is easy to find. Come by our facilities at 244 US-46, Fairfield, NJ 07004. We look forward to seeing you at JAG Physical Therapy in Fairfield, NJ!