About JAG Athletic Training Services in NY/NJ
JAG-ATC Athletic Training Services was born over a decade ago with a top priority, then and now, of serving as a resource to our neighboring communities in New Jersey and New York. Our ever-growing staff, which currently stands at nearly 100 Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC), makes us not only the largest, proudest employer of athletic trainers, but also the largest provider of athletic training services in the tri-state area.
Due to the dedication and pure love of craft of JAG-ATC’s healthcare professionals in conjunction with the loyalty of the relationships that have been built and maintained since our inception, we have become the gold standard in athletic training services and ensuring the health and safety of the athletes, coaches and families in our neighboring communities.
Who is a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)?
As defined by the National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA), “Athletic trainers (ATs) are highly qualified, multi-skilled health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to provide preventative services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.”
Certified Athletic Trainers in New York/New Jersey
JAG-ATC athletic trainers set a gold standard by being certified and experienced in the following:
- Certified by the NATA Board of Certification.
- Certified by the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners, The State of New York Education Department and/or the Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine.
- Certified in BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR and AED for adults, children and infants.
- Insured through a personal liability insurance policy.
- Up to date and informed on current state legislature in areas that include, but are not limited to concussion, heat illness and wrestling hydration policies and procedures.
Our JAG-ATC athletic trainers offer the following services to our clients:
- Certified athletic trainers available on a per-diem basis for game, practice and tournament coverage at the youth, recreation, middle school, high school, college and professional ranks.
- Same day or next day follow-up care in a JAG Physical Therapy facility by a physical therapist and athletic trainer.
- Referral source for the injured athlete to medical professionals in all specialties.
- CPR and AED certification courses available for coaches and healthcare professionals.
- Prevention of injuries
- Early recognition, identification and evaluation of injuries
- Educational Programs for Athletes, Coaches and Parents (includes, but are not limited to):
- Concussion Education
- Prevention of Sport Specific Overuse Injuries
- Sport Specific Injuries: Cause and Treatment
- Benefits of being a Multi-Sport Athlete
- Lower Extremity Strengthening Program (L.E.S.S Program)
- Coaches: Medical Risk & Liability
Secure a Certified Athletic Trainer for Your Upcoming Event in NY/NJ Today
If you think your team or league can benefit from having a JAG-ATC certified athletic trainer at your next game or practice, trust the experts at JAG PT. With multiple offices throughout New York and New Jersey, we can service requests throughout the tri-state area. For more information, contact us today at (973) 669-0078.