221 Rockingham Row
Princeton, NJ 08540
Physical Therapy in Princeton, NJ
Princeton, New Jersey is most well known for its prestigious university, Princeton University. Located in Mercer County, Princeton is home to over 28,000 residents. Residents enjoy being equidistance from Philadelphia and New York City. A top rated school system, athletics, events, restaurants and shopping all make Princeton, New Jersey an excellent location to live and work.
JAG Physical Therapy has proudly opened a facility in Princeton, NJ to serve our valued patients in the area. JAG Physical Therapy in Princeton is lead by Clinical Director is Michael Wylykanowitz. Residents of Princeton, New Jersey now have access to some of the best physical therapists in the country along with excellent rehabilitation services, programs, and nutritional and fitness services.
Popular services in Mercer County, NJ include:
Individual Post-Rehabilitation in Mercer County: This service is excellent for patients looking to maintain the results they gained in rehabilitation.
Return to Sport in Mercer County: Athletes in Princeton know the damage being out of the game too long. The JAG Return to Sport program provides athletes with efficient care so that they can safely return to their sport.
Video Gait Analysis in Mercer County: This program allows runners to gain essential information about their running style, and allows JAG to help you find efficiencies.
Prevention of Injury in Mercer County: Did you know JAG Physical Therapy in Princeton can help you prevent an injury before it happens? Our injury prevention program is ideal for anyone looking to strengthen their body and learn safe methods for going about daily activities.
Post-Operative Care in Mercer County: Returning from an operation is no easy feat. Our post- operative care will help you regain mobility and strength.
We also offer the following programs:
- Physical Therapy for TMJ in Princeton: You don’t have to suffer with the pain of TMJ. Our expert techniques will help you strengthen your jaw and joints.
- POET and FCE testing in Princeton: Reduce the risk of injury on the job with these testing services.
- Women’s Health Programs: Pregnant in Princeton? Going through menopause? Our women’s health programs will help you deal with all the changes in your body to increase comfort.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Address symptoms related to vertigo and dizziness with vestibular physical therapy in Princeton.
- Golf Fitness Program: Improve your swing, game, or fix injuries relating to your golf game.
- Princeton Graston Technique
- Education series in Princeton
We also offer massage therapy for reducing tension and preventing pain.
All of these services are available in our convenient and easy to access facilities at our Princeton, NJ Physical Therapy Facility. Visit us today at 221 Rockingham Row, Princeton, NJ 08540 or give us a call to make an appointment at (609) 580-1520. We look forward to seeing you at our beautiful facilities in Princeton, New Jersey.